Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lazy Sunday!!

phone alarm rang me up at 7a.m...
promised edward for morning jog..
i continue slept..
and then he called me and woke me up at 8a.m. for jogging!
jog all the way from my house to carrefour..
never been so suffocated before..
but i enjoy the feeling.. Oh yeah!!
well, after jogging we went McD..
that dude wanna enjoy a cup of refreshing Coke..
and guess what..
i saw a pretty chic..
:)
as usual, back home continue online..
i felt boring and went kitchen to do some cooking..
and then, i found something..
my mom kept a box of Roche chocolate under a stacks of meats..
Oh yeah again!!
trying new recepi in the kitchen..
i took a piece of cheese for my maggie add-on..
well, it taste great..
i LOVE CHEESE!
the damn rain in the afternoon just makes me lazy and i slept the whole afternoon..
what a Lazy BOY i m..

No comments:

Post a Comment