Tuesday, June 30, 2009

love can make you happy and can hurt you deeply

i really cant believe in forever ever since last year one of my secondary bestfriend broke up with his ex after 5yrs of relationship
it just torn apart so easily like a wind blew apart
after that, i could feel love is so harsh filled with cold-blooded feelings in it
although you cant see it, but you could feel the impact so real that you won't believe it really happened
just now i went out with my friends
one of them told me, my friend just broke up
im so shocked
i thought he was joking with me
till i went home and saw the truth
i was so fucking shocked
i totally lost my mind
never had imagine it would happen in my life
my friend's relation got screwed up
a 4 years of relation i always jealous about them
suddenly turn up broken
and the most LMAO thing was
there is another guy
a guy who i also know
together with my bestfriend's girlfriend (currently's an ex)
i really feel LOVE can turn a serious moment into a joke
god damn it
to my bestfriend who i love him as one of my great friend in my life
bless you man
i couldn't do anything but to post this feeling to everyone out there
appreciates your loved one while still together or it might end up like what i had wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment